- BrandЗавод весового оборудования
- Country of manufactureRussia
- Operating principleElectronic
- Maximum weighing limit50 000 kg
- Class of accuracySpecial
- Weighing methodWeigh-in-motion
- Method of balancingAutomatic
Manufacturers have created a weighing and surveillance monitoring program for forklifts. It allows you to accurately keep track of materials. Weighing and monitoring programs are needed for all types of forklift trucks.
How does the scale work?
The weighing system is designed to achieve the most appropriate weight while taking into account the boom angle, hydraulic system and pressure, and the angle of the loader itself. All these characteristics are taken into account when operating. The 500 Hz frequency makes it possible for the system to receive accurate data.
Using mathematical algorithms and materials that are specially written by programmers, you can achieve the required weight values. Front loader scales can operate in a variety of desired weight, actual and recipe modes. It is worth noting that the scales for the loader contain information in the archives for more than one year.
The onboard weighing system transmits data using a flash drive. The software is updated completely on a voluntary basis after the release of special systems. The company is registered on a voluntary basis and has access to the server for up to three months. The server can be connected via Wi - Fi, 3G - modem.
Buy You can order scales for a front - end loader at the Plant of Weighing Equipment (ZVO). Specialists will be able to fully consult the client on the Monacs system. After all registration procedures, the client has a remote control of the scales. He can:
- keep track of materials:
- view the archive of shipments;
- control the shipment by personnel, equipment and date;
- calculate payment from the number of hours worked;
- remotely calculate the entire system with recipes, materials and personnel;
- save all data in the cloud storage;
- calculate fuel consumption;
- take into account speeding;
- receive notifications about improper robot control;
- determine the location and geolocation of the vehicle.
The assessment of scales for a front loader varies depending on the version and functionality, you can check it with the seller. The weighing equipment plant produces the most accurate scales of high quality, which corresponds to the cost. All details on additional characteristics can be obtained when ordering by contacting the ZVO. You will receive products with the necessary functionality for an affordable estimate. Experts will help you choose an option based on your wishes and financial capabilities.